Introducing the CraftersMC Partner Program

partnerBanner.png


Creating content on CraftersMC? Join our Partner Program to enjoy Emerald rank and get a Creator Code to gain revenue share on the CraftersMC Store!



What's the Partner Program?​

CraftersMC Partner Program is an opportunity for dedicated content creators who are committed to producing high-quality videos or streams based on CraftersMC. Our goal is to support you in growing your audience while rewarding your efforts.



Benefits of the Partner Program​

There are some very cool benefits we grant to our partners to motivate them on their journey of content creation!

:c_emerald: Emerald Rank​

CraftersMC Partners receive Emerald rank (click to view the perks) for free on the server as long as their partnership continues.

✨ Creator Code on CraftersMC Store​

CraftersMC Partners gain the opportunity of revenue sharing on the CraftersMC Store by promoting their audience to support them by using their Creator Code while making purchases!

Each partner receives a unique Creator Code which they can share with their audience. When players use this code while making purchases on the CraftersMC Store, the partner will receive a share of the revenue. This system is designed to reward creators who actively promote the server and its offerings in their content.



Large Content Creators (YouTuber Rank)​

If you are a larger creator, we may offer you the :c_youtuber: YouTuber rank, which is a step above Partner with more advantages such as the exclusive YouTuber rank and perks, special content permissions on the server, higher revenue sharing and priority access to early access betas.



How to apply?​

Whether you're aiming for being a Partner or getting the YouTuber rank, use the application form to apply! All requirements, terms and conditions and additional information are provided within the form.

Click to go to the application forum!

Note: All existing YouTuber applications in the "Reviewing" condition has been automatically marked as denied. If you're interested in joining the Partner Program or the YouTuber rank, please re-apply.
 
Hello there! Myself Superbhai000, I have an alt account Darkxnova4239 as coop
I use tge Darkxnova account to record videos I am currently working on my first video.
I'll update you with my progress. I just want some help from you. Let me know if you want to help.
 
Having 2 IDs? U will perm ban from both I'd for ban evading.
Hello there! Myself Superbhai000, I have an alt account Darkxnova4239 as coop
I use tge Darkxnova account to record videos I am currently working on my first video.
I'll update you with my progress. I just want some help from you. Let me know if you want to hel