The Toast Update is live!
As a result of the challenge between ToastyTheHosty and the admins, ToastyTheHosty was the winner and won this update as the prize!
With this update, the following advantages are active on SkyBlock:
- All minions run 15% faster for 7 days!
- ToastyTheHosty took over the auction management. Auction creation fees have been completely removed for 7 days!
- 25% off store coupons will be given by ToastyTheHosty in the next days!
- 5 players who helped ToastyTheHosty during the challenge will receive exclusive Toast items!
Other SkyBlock News
- Added "Disable Visit Notifications" option to SkyBlock settings.
- Added "Hide Death Messages of Other Players" option to SkyBlock settings.
- Added "Hide Players in Public Zones" option to SkyBlock settings.
- Fixed Mushroom Armor's passive ability tripling player's total Health and Defense instead of just the Armor's Health and Defense.
- Fixed Mushroom Armor passive ability only tripling Health and Defense.
- The "This recipe may be locked" warning that always appears when viewing a recipe has been made more descriptive and will now only appear on locked recipes.
- Various bugs in auctions and recent item duping problems have been fixed.
- Fixed bids in classic auctions not displaying in the correct order.
- Changed the cooldown of Enchanted Water Bucket to 0.05 seconds from 0.2 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused grass blocks transformed from dirt to not getting breaked by Block Zapper.
- Fixed the issue where Blazes could aim behind the blocks.
- The spawn rate of mobs spawning on personal islands has been increased.
- Fixed a bug that caused Squids not to spawn on personal islands.
- Blaze and Frozen Blaze armors' passive ability can now deal a maximum of 5000 damage to nearby enemies.
- Increased chunk update range on personal islands. With this change, plants not growing in some chunks should be fixed.
- Fixed /home command not working while on personal islands.
- Added 9 new SkyBlock achievements. Thanks to Sure_Fire_44435 for recommending these achievements to us through the feedback channel on our Discord server!
- Added new levels to the island size profile upgrades.
- Village leaderboards are temporarily disabled.
General Network News
- Fixed a bug that caused servers to retain some data they shouldn't have in their memory when they're active for a long time. This should remove the rare lag issues that were happening in the last days. We will continue to observe this change and make the necessary adjustments in the next days.
- Various optimizations have been made to significantly increase the performance of the server.
- A temporary fix has been made for half blocks teleporting back when walking fast.
- Blocked the use of icons that should not be used in chat.
- Timestamps in punishment messages have been replaced with their abbreviations. (Ex. 30d 20h 10min 2sec)